Markeemagazine.com is the daily destination for film, television and video professionals searching for news, projects and new equipment/technology launches. Our web visitors can access feature articles from the current issue of Markee 2.0 or read from our archived issues from July 2008 to 2012.
Another popular feature of markeemagazine.com is our online Film & Video Resource Guide. This industry directory is published in print on an annual basis but a searchable updated version is available at the website. Web visitors can also tour our online Stock Footage Guide, Music & Sound Guide and Locations Gallery.
A number of online advertising formats are available including banner ads, video, podcasts and sponsorships. Please contact your Markee 2.0 Account Manager for more details on custom programs.
|ON-LINE ADVERTISING RATES|
|Top Banner (468x60)||$125||$119||$113||$107|
FORMAT: GIF or JPG at 72 DPI or SWF
In addition to print, Markee 2.0 is also available in a fully interactive digital version. Readers can access current and archived issues of Markee 2.0 and view the entire print version by flipping the pages of the digital issue. Markee 2.0 Digital Issues have numerous interactive features including complete search functionality and interactive links to advertisers websites. All print advertisers receive complimentary advertising in the Markee 2.0 Digital Issues.
Online Advertising Terms and Conditions
- All rates are net.
- Payment required within 15 days of signing advertising agreement.
- Subsequent periods will be billed at the beginning of each session.
- Ads will be posted within 5 working days of being received.
- Advertisers holding the ad spot will be given the option to keep it, but the decision to renew is required no later than 15 days prior to end of existing contract. Replacements will be selected on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Advertisements should be supplied as GIF, JPG or SWF (Flash) files.
- File size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Combination print and banner rates available.
For questions, call 888.303.5639, ext. 214.