The new ARRI Photometrics App for iPhone and iPad gives quick access to the properties and luminous outputs for ARRI's light fixtures. Created for lighting and cinematography professionals, this free application is now available in the iTunes store.
Once downloaded, this tool puts a wealth of information right at your fingertips, whenever you need it – whether on set or shooting in remote locations.
Users can select from one of five product categories: Daylight, Daylight MAX, Fluorescent, LED and Tungsten. Select the appropriate fixture and information can be accessed regarding:
- Luminous Output
- Beam Diameter
- Beam Angle
- Flood, Middle and Spot Photometrics
- Luminous Distribution Graph
- Camera Exposure and Aperture Information
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Bulb Selection
- Light Properties including: Color Temperature, CRI, Protection Rating, Dimming, Dimensions, Weight, Power Draw, Lamp Holder Type, Mounting, Reflector Type, Lens Type, and Scrim Size
A photo depicts the fixture for more accurate identification. Download the app from the iTunes store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photometrics/id733009338?mt=8