Company Launches Video Recording Smart Headphones
SOUNDSIGHT Headphones has released the world’s first video recording smart headphones, offering consumers an entirely new way to create visual content, share music and develop soundtracks from their unique point of view via the SOUNDSIGHT mobile app.
Developed for Android and iOS devices, SOUNDSIGHT Headphones provide a unique and innovative force to the wearable technology and portable audio market, the company says. Starting July 11 2014, SOUNDSIGHT will sell a limited run of units priced at $349 a pair, before the official release in spring of 2015 when the headphones will retail for $499 a pair.
The product already has grabbed the attention of Grammy nominated, OneRepublic’s Eddie Fisher who said, “Capturing and mixing my unique point of view mixed with music set to my life, studio quality sound & video recording are just a few of the reasons SOUNDSIGHT would be a great asset to me while on tour.”
Designed by Stephen Chase with WoodenShark & Idem Finland Oy (Winner of the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014) the product experience, as the company puts it, “is unparalleled in its capacity to enable the consumer full control of creativity in a user-friendly format with optimum social media capabilities leveraging SOUNDSIGHT Headphones audio, video and sensor technology. Suitable for the novice or professional.”
1. Patent pending video recording and audio technology
2. Record in up to1080 HD resolution
3. HIFI studio sound with noise cancellation
4. USB Audio Output
5. Clip&Mix your music for video content through the SOUNDSIGHT app
6. ColorTune feature to auto-suggest by matching video colors to music notes with a touch of the hand
7. Edit, trim and apply film look filters
8. The image quality, dynamic range, color depth and raw ability of SOUNDSIGHT Headphones make the product an ideal device for organically capturing point of view motion pictures.
SOUNDSIGHT Headphones are available at SoundSightHeadphones.com.