Panasonic and Local Resellers to Showcase Professional Video Solutions in Cross-Country ‘See What You Missed At NAB Show’ Tour
Tour Presents Panasonic’s New Production/Broadcast Technologies To Local AV Professionals
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, along with its Authorized Reseller Partners, will host a cross-country “See What You Missed at NAB” Tour in May and June. The tour will afford local businesses, houses of worship, and sports entertainment and education professionals the opportunity to learn more about the latest professional video equipment unveiled at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in April.
During each tour stop, representatives from both Panasonic and the local reseller will be on hand to answer questions about the products and solutions available, and their applications for a wide variety of markets.
Panasonic “See What You Missed” Post-NAB Tour Schedule:
- Wed 28-May Miami, FL: Videoscope
- Wed 28-May Omaha, NE: Concepts AV
- Fri 30-May Orlando, FL: Encore
- Tue 3-Jun Phoenix, AZ: CCS Presentation Systems
- Wed 4-Jun Atlanta, GA: WH Platts
- Thu 5-Jun Seattle, WA: Advanced Broadcast Solutions
- Fri 6-Jun Columbia, SC: WH Platts
- Wed 11-Jun San Francisco: VMI
- Tues 24-Jun Cleveland, OH: iVideo
- Thur 26-Jun Columbus, OH: iVide
- Thur 26-Jun Newark, NJ: Panasonic
Attendees must register online with the authorized Panasonic reseller prior to attending an event. (E-mail email@example.com to attend the June 26 Newark event at Panasonic.) Light refreshments will be served, and attendees will have a chance to win professional prizes.
For more information on Panasonic Solutions for Business Solutions, go to: http://www.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.