Sound Forge Pro Mac Now Available
Sony Creative Software, a leading global provider of professional editing and authoring solutions, has released Sound Forge Pro Mac 1.0 software, the newest addition to its line of award-winning video and audio production software products. This audio recording, editing, and mastering platform was developed from the ground up specifically for OS X.
Professionals who work on the Mac platform will now be able to enjoy the Sound Forge quality standard in a fresh application that takes full advantage of OS X elegance and functionality. Highlights include support for legacy features, such as event-based editing and a re-designed Plug-In Chainer, as well as a full suite of plug-ins dedicated to making efficient work of audio mastering and repair/restoration tasks. Sound Forge Pro Mac is a comprehensive solution for obtaining pristine audio, from recording to finished master. Features include:
• Focused Editing: Edit audio in a new user interface designed specifically for OS X, with dedicated viewing panels for the ideal workflow experience when recording, monitoring, editing, applying plug-in processing, and browsing for content.
• High-fidelity recording: Record up to 32 simultaneous channelsin 64-bit /192 kHz maximum resolution.
• Professional signal and effects processing: Utilize a full range of native processes.
• One-stop audio mastering: Produce broadcast-ready audio master files utilizing the new Plug-in Chainer design and Mastering Effects Bundle by iZotope™ — a suite of six essential audio mastering plug-ins: EQ, Multiband Compressor, Exciter, Imager, Limiter, and Reverb.
• Restore and Repair Tools: Denoiser, Declicker and Declipper-an iZotope exclusive.
For full details about features, visit: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforgesoftware.
Sound Forge Pro Mac software is now available at www.sonycreativesoftware.com or from software retailers worldwide. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $299.